Artist living in the process, enjoying multiple mediums including carving, photography, woodwork and stoneware.
- 40's: As a child I loved building with Erector sets.
- 50's: I day dreamed about airplanes and flying.
- Early 60's: Acted out daydreams on a flight crew flying C-130 cargo airplane.
- Late 60's: After being discharged from the Air Force I fell into the Peace and Love movement. Deeply.
- 70's: Tested the new lifestyle; moved to Eureka and began to hang around artists and be amazed at there achievements. Refinished redwood burl tables and began to develop my own style of artistic expression. Learned that you could do anything that you really wanted to do if you set your mind to it and had the desire to work for it. Learned that failing was not a bad thing; it was a part of the process.
- 80's: Learned to work at a steady job for 13 years.
- 90's: Pursued my aviation dreams and became a flight instructor
- 2000's: Began taking photos while driving around when working.
- 2010's: Took three years and played golf.
- 2013: Working and setting up a studio for woodworking, carving and pure play. Learning to trust one's instinct and eye to make things that make no sense. For the love of it.
- Present: Enjoying the process and following my heart.